Yoru Kuuten Yoru Kuuten

(Crazy Cabbie)^2 !
This game is so much fun. All of the things I hate about crazy cabbie have vanished (Terrible Sound, Cars speed based on yours, Horrible collision detection when jumping, awkward and rigid controls, etc)! And even beyond that the graphics (especially the grass however weird it is to say) have got a major overhaul. I especially love how you can get multiple speed boosts and go like 300mph although I always crash when I'm going that fast. I like the variety in cars as well, it seems a lot more immersive that way.

Overall the game design is roughly the same, but everything about it (at least to me) seems 5x better than crazy cabbie. I'm so glad this was created. If games like this were to never exist, I doubt the game industry would have anything good at this point. It's not the most innovative game in the world, but holy **** does it improve on the original! 5/5 for sure.

The Tunnel The Tunnel

Needs work

Needs a message that says press space to start. Not everyone reads the comments.

FLAnimator responds:

Hmm, ok.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Too Easy, Too short

Seriously, I like the concept, but the game took a total of 1~2 minutes to beat. Most of which was running through a tunnel, and then running up a few stairs and accidentally burning the light at the top. If it was a GAME and not a BOSS I might have voted about 9/10 because I like the style.

Great job on the general feel of the game but jesus christ.

Warp Forest Warp Forest

Good Game

I see Adventure of LoLo written all over this. Might I ask why the player is a little car? I find it interesting, perhaps contrast beween the player and nature? At any rate, good job.

GameBalance responds:

at first i was think this game as a tank and walls style but playing adventure of lolo inspired me to make this in the forest. this game is big improvement of Lolo. also Lolo sometimes has so annoying levels where you have to run with no stopping...

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Glitch

If you don't click steal science in the beginning and instead exit from that sub menu, you can not return to the steal science menu.

Robokill Trainer Robokill Trainer

Very Well made

This game is extremely well crafted and designed. The artwork is incredible and the programming is very well done. Good job to the creators of RoboKill! It's the best game I've seen this year.

Defend your Random Turret Defend your Random Turret

it was decent

I like the game type but the music is not a good choice, also consider making more enemies with less health to allow for faster gameplay.

Jungle Squares Jungle Squares

Well done

The artwork is very good, I like the dark theme. Im left wondering why HorrorOfHell didn't notice the mute button. Perhaps he does not know what a music symbol looks like? At any rate, this is well made. It could use some improvements in the actual gameplay however. It is a puzzle but perhaps something could be done to speed it up a bit. A block speed increase, a few effects, and maybe some sort of special blocks would make this an incredible game. Good job.

Lost Cookies Lost Cookies

good

This is a good foundation for a future release. Consider some sort of media control that allows the player to disable or change the music. Also, level seven is entertaining, but the level with white walls is trial and error, I would keep this to a minimum.